How to Reset Epson Stylus T13 :
- The first step of course, the driver epson printer T13 must have been installed on your computer.
- Download software resetter Epson T13 first. Software named Resetter Epson T13, you can download it here http://www.ziddu.com/download/12673537/T13byOrTHoTaMiNe.rar.html
- Date computers do not need to be changed as previously resetter.
- IMPORTANT! Turn off your Antivirus, because resetter T13 detected as virus by antivirus software.
- Run the program resetter Epson T13 with a double click on "AdjProg.exe".
- Then follow the following picture:
"Check: used to counter check the maximum 7800 points, you can see it in the main pad counter. If more or close to 7800 points means the printer needs to be reset "
"Initialization: used to reset or re zerro counter printer "
- When finished turn the printer off then on again. The printer will flame with a full green light. Means the printer Epson Stylus T13 that have been error is ready for use again.